Welcome to the CANB
Sub-Trade & Prime Contractor Bidders
Bid Depository e Bid Tendering System
CANB process for Bid Depository Tendering via email using a dedicated email address.
Bid Depository Bids shall be submitted to CANB NB at email address .
This is a “one-way” email address. It will not, and cannot be accessed , until after Bid Depository Closing Time. WE CANNOT PROVIDE CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT
It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure their Bid Package is sent to the proper email address.
All applicable Bid Depository Rules are still in force.
Processing fee for sub-trades bidders shall apply. Members $50.00 Non-Members $100.00
Processing fee for Prime Contractors shall apply. Members $25.00 Non-Members $50.00
The Process for Sub-Trade is as follows.
Quires can be made via email to or by phone 506-459-5770
1. Sub-trade bidders shall inform CANB of their intent to bid by requesting tender documents from their local Association office. You will be emailed a pre-fillable Bid Form (Page 1 Green –> Page 2 Pink) with the invoice for the administration fee.
This form is structured for prices and information to be entered by computer.
2. Sub-Trade Bidders shall complete the computer generated GREEN form for each Prime Bidder. This will automatically create a duplicate PINK copy for each Prime Bidder.
3. On a company letterhead, create a list of Prime Bidders you are extending your price(s) to.
Enter the price beside each name. This letter is to be emailed with one of the GREEN (page 1) tender forms. Sub-Trade Bidders shall scan their Bid Bond and Agreement to bond documents after signing & sealing) – to PDF format. (Do Not include the Letter of Agent or other documents)
4. Include only supplementary information required by the Prime Bidders to complete their Tender form, ie: separate prices. Review all addenda and the Prime Bidder Tender Form.
5. Do Not Send - More than one GREEN tender form (page 1) and Prime Bidder price list. Do not send - NBCSA & Work Safe certificates, copies of addenda or any other document or information NOT required by the Prime Bidders to complete entries on their Tender Form. Other documents could be interpreted by Anti-virus as JUNK mail & risk diverting your bid package to JUNK mail.
6. Email the tender packet to the CANB dedicated email address, , prior to the published closing date/time.
7. Any revisions to the price or the bid form must be sent to the same email address . This email revision must show a receipt time prior to closing time.
8. Each bidder shall retain the completed PINK tender forms for all Prime Bidder tendered until the official list of all acceptable bids has posted to CInet. CANB will endeavor to advise any sub-bids rejected and any Rule infraction on closing day as early as possible.
9. Sub-trade Bidders listed shall then be responsible to email the applicable PINK (page 2) of their bid to each Prime Contractor being bid with a copy to the CANB email bidding address. Confirm the bids have been posted to CINet before doing so.
10. DO NOT – Forward your bid if it is REJECTED = (Not listed on CINet)